Career Transition Management Programs
- Executive – Program tailored to the needs of senior managers and specialists.
- Executive Plus – Program tailored to the needs of Divisional Heads and General Managers.
- Executive Premium – Program tailored to the needs of CEOs and Directors.
- Executive Customised – Individually designed programs to meet specific Participant and Client requirements.
- HR Emerging Leaders – Open-ended program specifically designed for mid-level HR practitioners.
Executive Career Coaching
We have built a reputation for providing insightful advice to Executives currently in a role, who appear to have plateaued, are actively thinking about their next step, or possibly struggling with their level of passion for what they do and seeking ways to rekindle their excitement.
The benefit of a clear career plan for senior employees is that it achieves one of the following outcomes;
- Focuses and re-energises the Executive’s efforts in their current role
- Identifies a suitable alternative path within the organisation that is a better fit
- Starts the “wheels in motion” for a mature, well planned departure from the organisation
In short, HunterBligh helps Executives create positive momentum where there has previously been inertia!
- Separation Training – Coaching service provided to Corporate clients in how to conduct retrenchments and terminations.
- Onsite Support – Support service to Corporate clients involving providing Consultants to be present on ‘the day’ to guide/counsel those that are retrenched.
Customised Career Centres
- Design – Advisory services to clients in how to design/create an in-house career transition support program for larger workforces in a cost efficient manner.
- Management – Service provided to clients by managing in-house Career Centres once designed and built.